My favorite folks ! :)

01 September 2009

Tomorrow's the day

My parents arrive tomorrow about 1 PM.

The house is in readiness largely due to the hard work of dear Kimmy.

So, my stress level is down on that account, but over all i'm feeling pretty stressed. It will probably be better once they arrive. Anticipation anxiety, y' know.

So right now i'm feeling rather cranky & overly-emotional. Have a headache too. I'm behind on blog reading & what i have read sometimes doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I think i'm shutting down. I have wanted to comment on some blogs, but i can't seem to put two words together correctly, & if you saw how many typos i've already had to correct you would have pity for me (or think i'm nuts!).

All this to say, i may be rather absent from posting &/or commenting the next few days. OR i may post things that make no sense. Or be something that i don't mean, but i'm trying to limit those!

Whatever. A week from now hopefully i'll be "back to normal."

:)


181

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hello, my dear, I'm sending you lots of good wishes and hoping the next couple of days go well. You always have us here in the blogosphere for support if you need to take out your frustrations someplace. Stressed? Gee, why? (said completely tongue in cheek) You have plenty of reasons to be but you're as ready as you're going to be and you are a wonderful person and have a beautiful home and a great man beside you. So, flip that hair and straighten those shoulders and don't let them get to you! Or I'll have to put on my old superhero cape and fly out there and it wouldn't be pretty!

Amrita said...

Once Mom and Dad arrive, everything will be OK.w ish you all the best

donna said...

oh I am so thankful I stopped over today....you know my comments are moderated and you have my email address....so if you need to let loose....please stop over....to vent, scream, whatever...
and I shall keep you close in my prayers...

love and hugs
donna

Unknown said...

Dear Kathryn,
Did I offend you in any way? Please let me know - for some reason I feel I may have. I didn't do it intentionally and hope you'll forgive me if I did.

I hope you're doing well.
Lynnette

Kathryn said...

Thank you all.

I sent reply to Lynnette by email but the answer is, NO! she didn't offend me. I've just been distracted.