I don't do memes a lot. I've been enjoying Jess' Blog Smog for some time now. She's doing this meme, & i thought i'd join in. One thing she said in this meme that spoke to me was in three things that i miss, when she said,
The house I grew up in and maybe just plain being young.
Yeah. Me, too, although she is young compared to me, most definitely.
Confession - i've not been keeping up with responding to comments, & so i apologize. I love having people respond to my *brilliant* (roll of the eyes) thoughts & just so appreciate that folks show up here to read them. Thank you. I do my best, but sometimes it just isn't quite there.
Jes, of His Scribe - you need to do a meme! This is part of blogging & the blogger world!
So, here's the meme:
Just Threes - About me meme
MY 3′s: Here are some details about me you may not know. (I’ll ask for
yours at the end)
THREE PLACES I’VE LIVED:
1. Knoxville, TN
2. Bozeman, MT
3. Long Beach, CA (As well as Artesia, Fullerton, Placentia, Irvine, & Costa Mesa)
THREE JOBS I’VE HAD IN MY LIFETIME:
1. Waitress at a Woolworth's lunch counter
2. Receptionist at a veterinary clinic
3. Crisis counselor at a psych hospital
THREE SHOWS THAT I WATCH ON TV:
1. Living with Ed
2. Burn Notice
THREE PLACES I’VE BEEN THIS WEEK:
1. Orange County, CA
2. Mother's Market & Kitchen
3. The Assistance League Thrift Store (& also The Container Store)
THREE PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. My blogs - telling me i've got comments
2. Mark, my insurance agent
THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Nearly anything sweet
2. Sweet potato fries
THREE THINGS I MISS
1. I'm gonna miss Rebecca more than i can say
2. Being thin
3. Mom, it has been almost 6 years since i saw her last (oh, & this is the time of year i'm homesick for Montana the most)
THREE PLACES I’D RATHER BE:
1. How could i ever want to be anywhere but Sugarbear?
2. Well, i do miss Montana in the summers
3. I agree with Jess, part of that missing of Montana is being young & carefree
THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL MOST LIKELY RESPOND:
1. ? No one?
THREE THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Eva's visit
2. Finishing the quilting placemats project
3. Having more energy
Now, here’s what you’re supposed to do… copy into a post, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then link back (& come & tell me) so I can see your answers too.