My favorite folks ! :)

07 December 2009

Stormy!

Well, i don't know if this storm is as bad as predicted, but it is bad enough we're not going down the hill tomorrow. We've gotten 8 inches between 9 AM & 2 PM & it continues to blow heavily. By other standards, this is not a lot, but by Southern California, this is quite a bit. Our snow plows will have to work hard to keep up with it. Duane & i spent half an hour shoveling the drive & deck, & by the time we finished the part where we had begun was already covered again. This is suppose to continue off & on thru Sunday.

I've a number of birds sheltering in the tree outside my window.

It is my plan to put up our Christmas tree tonight. I'll post pics later, tho we won't decorate for a few days.

In the meant time, here are some funny pics of Mac. He decided he wanted to be on the beam overhead. He jumped on Duane's desk & then th
e hutch, & from there jumped to the beam. Funny cat!



P.S. - I'm severely behind on blog reading, but i'm getting around to them! If i haven't commented, i'll be there soon!

248

7 comments:

Land of shimp said...

I join you in being behind on reading blogs, Kathryn.

Just wanted to say that in the second picture, Mack looks like something other than a cat! Like a cross between a porcupine and a raccoon!

Perhaps that explains him ;-)

Becky said...

Awwww, what a cute cat! My cats do the same thing but they can only go as high as the refrigerator. :D

lisa said...

I love your ceiling:) I have gotten to were I can only get to blogging about every other day. I am getting to the point that it takes me about 2 hours to post and be able to comment on my favorite blogs. I have to start splitting things in half I think. Take care and stay warm and dry!

Jena Webber said...

I love the wood in your home! What a cush life the kitty has! Pretty dress in previous post. Didn't realize you had chronic fatigue challenges. I wish people understood more about this. It seems like it is getting more common.

Jena Webber said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! (about the things I don't know about blogging!) You make me smile also! Praise the Lord for you, sister.

Amrita said...

Do ake care both of you. Hope the worst is over. We have our summer woes and you all have your winter woes.

The kitty is very athletic I should say.

Rosemary said...

You are getting pounded by the storm, please take care of yourselves and don't overdo it! Love the ceiling cat pic! Would love to see any photos of the birds if you get some!

Take care and be warm inside and out!