My favorite folks ! :)

08 February 2013

A friend posted this on Facebook Tuesday:




When i was out looking for my lost dog last night, i found a cute, fat little beagle, who was obviously lost, too.  So i stopped and corralled the beagle and called the police who came and picked her up and took her to the humane society.  The beagle had no tags on so there was no way to contact her owners, and i knew at the humane society she would be well cared for until her owners came for her.  Fortunately, my dog Eddie had tags on so i knew whoever found her could contact me.  Well, this morning i get a call from a lady who had Eddie!  She found Eddie while she was out looking for her lost dog, a cute, fat little beagle . . .   




I think i enjoy this story more than anything else i've read recently.  Not sure why, but it makes me smile.  Thanks, Jan.

493

No comments: