My favorite folks ! :)

05 June 2009

We're Here!

(Said in a creepy, little girl's voice from a movie.)

We have arrived. No pics to post at this point. Duane set up a wireless internet & we have access. I may post some, but anticipate i'll be very busy & so may not. I think it will take a long time to catch up on blog reading, too.

The trip was fine with no problems. We've always made fun of the PT Cruisers, think their body style is funny, so we rented one!

We slept well, & the bed is comfortable, but i am bone tired weary. Probably will have to spend today recuperating so i can do all the other things we have planned.

Oh, i've meant to write a lot about the trip, cloud cover, etc. But it seems kind of boring to me now. Maybe i'll add it in when i write about the rest of the trip later.

122

6 comments:

David Edward said...

may God bless your visit there, and your return here.... does your yard need watering or is the neighbor doing that?

Stacey said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Rosemary said...

Have fun, rest as you need to, I'm sending happy thoughts your way that the trip is fun and eventful (in the BEST way).

Or just call on me and I'll fly there (retired superheroes have that ability) ;-D

donna said...

glad you arrived safely....praying you have a blessed time...

hugs
donna

Anonymous said...

You are both in my prayers for this journey. Get plenty of rest but see everything you want!
Love you,
Cindy

Amrita said...

Have a good time